RRLC maintains unmoderated listservs on a variety of issues of interest to librarians and library staff. RRLC uses Google Groups operate the listservs. Below is a list of our open listservs that you can request to join:
- Assessing Value (email@example.com) - listserv for Assessing the Value of Libraries special interest group
- Digital Preservation (firstname.lastname@example.org) - listserv for Digital Preservation special interest group
- RRLC Assistants (email@example.com) - listserv for Library Assistants
- RRLC DHP (firstname.lastname@example.org) - listserv for the Documentary Heritage Program
- RRLC Digitization Group (rrlc-dig) - listserv for those interested in Digitization projects related to RRLC
- RRLC-L (email@example.com) - listerv for RRLC class annoucements, general postings, and things of interest to librarians and library staff
If you would like to be added to any of the open listservs, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the name of the listserv and the email that you want subscribed to the list.
RRLC also maintains various closed listservs related to specific committees, projects, or services. If you are a contributor to a committee, service, or project, RRLC invites you to join a listserv.
If you would like to read the posting archive of any RRLC-maintained listerv that you are a member of, log into Google (with the email address/account with which you are subscribed to RRLC listservs) and go to the Groups page, where you will see a listing of the Google Groups you are subscribed to. Click on a group to see previous listserv postings.
If you have trouble with any RRLC-maintained listserv (Google Group), please contact Laura Osterhout